All Microsoft Exchange servers administrators sometimes have to restore mailbox database.
When you restore database you will get .edb file which can be mounted in Exchange Server and then you can use PowerShell console to restore emails, notes, contacts, one mailbox or more and etc.
But sometimes you just have to restore mailbox database to find an email in one mailbox or to get all mailbox data which is no longer available in Exchange environment, or you just want to export mailbox or mailboxes to .PST file or .MSG, .EML files.
Then you can use some tools.
This time I will describe Stellar Phoenix EDB to PST Converter
You can download this tool from Stellar Phoenix website
Using Stellar EDB to PST Converter you can:
- Facilitates online as well as offline EDB to PST Conversion
- Flexible options to convert online EDB files: ‚PST’, ‚MSG’, ‚EML’
- Converts PUB.EDB file to Outlook PST in offline mode
- Preview of emails, contacts, notes, attachments, and calendar
- Compatible with Windows 8 and supports MS Office (64 bit)
Installation is very simple, just download EDB to PST Converter and run it.
To use this tool you need to install also Microsoft Office on the same workstation where you have installed EDB to PST Converter.