This post is also available in: Polish
After 1 year Microsoft released Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2013.
File is for Office 2013 32bit and 64bit
Description of changes included in Office 2013 SP1:
Description of Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 Changes (Excel sheet)
To download file, use below links:
Download: Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2817430) 32-Bit Edition
Download: Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2817430) 64-Bit Edition
Download: Microsoft Office Language Interface Pack 2013 Service Pack 1 (32- and 64-bit)
The following are the key areas of improvement that are offered by this SP1:
- Improves compatibility with Windows 8.1.
- Improves compatibility with Internet Explorer 11.
- Improves compatibility with modern hardware, such as high-DPI devices and the precision touchpad.
- Provides new apps for Office capabilities and APIs for third-party developers.
Outlook 2013 SP1
- Provides support for task pane apps in Outlook 2013 to enable third-party developers to extend the compose experience for email messages and calendar items.
PowerPoint 2013 SP1
- Provides ability to insert and use content apps in PowerPoint 2013 slides.
Lync 2013 SP1
- Issues that this service pack fixes
This service pack fixes the Lync 2013 issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- 2919506 Can’t hear the first few words that a callee speaks when they answer a call in Lync 2013
- 2919507 The “Program Events” sound setting is reset to the default value after you restart Lync 2013
- 2919508 Can’t rotate the screen orientation of a video window in a Lync 2013 video conference on a Windows 8.1-based device
- 2919510 A pie chart clock icon appears in the “Conversations” tab as a meeting icon in Lync 2013