Exchange Team released new version of Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator.
Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator v6.3
New version contains changes implemented by SP1, MAPI/HTTP communication and it’s impact on the CAS role servers, and also pagefile sizing guidance.
As always changes in each version you can find in Release Notes
Below changes made in 6.3 version:
- Fixed Backup Requirements calculations to include greater than 50 databases.
- Added additional processor core support.
- Fixed the number of database volumes calculation when disk count is specified.
- Fixed the database size calculation for A/P scenarios to match A/A scenario calculations.
- Fixed the calculator to take into account halving database number per volume in non-site resilient scenarios.
- Fixed conditional formatting errors on transport configuration settings.
- Fixed transport sizing to take into account mailbox growth.
- Updated CAS megacycle calculations to align with SP1 guidance.
- Revised Dispart.ps1 script to create database mount points consistent with JetStress performance counters.
- Added Calculator version number to record one field three of CSV export files