This post is also available in: Polish
Exchange Team Blog released new version of Exchange 2013 Server Requirements Calculator.
This version is updated to reflect changed incorporated in Exchange 2013 CU2 like increades maximum number of databases.
New version you can download here:
List of changes in new version since 5.9 you can find below:
- Fixed operator mistake in calcNumActiveDBsSF formula
- Fixed missed validation scenario where the calculator could recommend a copy count that could not be deployed on the custom disk architecture
- Optimized remaining servers formula
- Fixed an issue where single datacenter, multiple databases per volume architecture with lagged copies didn’t calculate the correct number of
- Fixed VirtCPUFactor reference
- Various comment changes
- Improved cell highlights for insufficient disk capacity on storage design tab
- Added additional storage capacities – 1.2TB, 6TB and 8TB
- Fixed database count validation logic to take into consideration dedicated lagged copy servers
Also all informations about changes in each version you can find here: