All of you who want to get to know how to work with Microsoft Exchange 2013, IGNITE created Exchange 2013 online Guides.
You can see how to work with Exchange Administration Centre, how to create DAG etc.
All you need it’s internet browser with silverlight.
All Exchange 2013 Guides are available here:
You can find there informations about:
• Using the Exchange Administration Centre
• Deploying Site mailbox
• Creating an Exchange Certificate Request
• Deploying an Exchange Mailbox Server Role
• Creating a Database Availability Group
• Testing Database Availability Group Switchover and failover
• Creating Data Loss prevention
• Testing Data loss Prevention Policies
• Performing an In-Place Discover and Hold in Exchange
• Performing eDiscovery using SharePoint
Below you can find all available online guides for Microsoft Exchange 2013: Continue reading