This post is also available in: Polish
Exchange Team Blog released new version of Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator v5.6
You can download new version here:
Also Exchange Team Blog released new version of Microsoft Exchange 2010 Server Role Requirements Calculator:
Fixes in Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator v5.6 are the following.
- Optimized Volume Design Architecture Formula.
- Fixed Recommended Min Number of GC Cores (Secondary Datacenter)” calculation to use SDC instead of PDC CAS count.
- Fixed CPU comments and removed erroneous information.
- Fixed multiple conditional formatting bugs.
- Fixed problem where this workbook had to be the active workbook at all times.
- Fixed problem with extra-wide Fail Server button on the distribution worksheet.
- Enabled variable based tracing.
- Resolved VBA Divide by Zero error caused by DiskGroup = 0.
- Fixed problem with lagged copies in conjunction with multiple databases per volume.
- Fixed missing “\” character in path names in MailboxDatabases.csv file.
- Fixed problem with WAN failure simulation.
- Fixed calcNumAMBXServersDC2 to ensure it cannot have more servers that primary site.
- Fixed calculated IO Multiplication factor formulas to take into consideration IOPS override.
- Added condition to validate that there are enough copies for multiple databases/volume scenario.
- Fixed conditional formatting and JBOD storage results when JBOD evaluation is disabled.