This post is also available in: Polish
Since January 15 2013 Microsoft published official exams for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Before you could take beta version of those exams, but now you can pass regular exams.
We wrote few weeks ago about Exchange Server 2013 certifications:
Now if you want to get MCSE – Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Messaging on Exchange Server 2013 you have to also pass three exams about Microsoft Windows Server 2012 to get MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services